Sarah's Current Legislation, Committees and Bills Education Committee Schedule Judiciary Committee Schedule
House Judiciary Committee hears bills ranging from tort reform to human trafficking. The committee’s responsibility is to ensure that Montana’s laws...
House Education Committee hears every bill concerning education, including bills about school funding, sports, and homeschooling. Parents, Teachers...
Montana Legislature Tweets:
- Interim Committee Appointments are not final but are expected the week of May 20. Study assignments available here t.co/0sM1CPxeLh
- Legislative Council will meet May 16, 2013, at 1 p.m. in Room 102 of the Capitol Building in Helena. t.co/QJyeQZSe93
- The House of Representatives has adjourned sine die for the 63rd legislative session. The Senate has just convened.
- Today: Senate Rules has been moved to Rm 137 at noon. Senate Committee on Committees will be meeting in 350 at 3pm.
- The legislature will be on break Friday, March 29, through Monday, April 1. Both chambers will reconvene on Tuesday, April 2.